1. Introduction of Anhui Medical University China
Anhui Medical University China is abbreviated as "AHMU". It is located in Hefei, the capital of Anhui Province. It is a key university in Anhui Province. It is a university jointly established by the Ministry of Education, the National Health Commission and the People's Government of Anhui Province. It is selected into the "Basic Capacity Building Project", the first batch of local characteristic high-level universities and the first batch of comprehensive reform pilot schools in Anhui Province.
Anhui medical university China is listed in the "National Characteristic Key Discipline Project" construction university, the "National Construction High-level University Government-sponsored Postgraduate Project", "National College Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program", "National Pharmaceutical Clinical Research Base", "Hosting Institutions of China government scholarship for international students", pilot university of the Ministry of Education's "Excellent Doctor Education and Training Program", founding member of the "Yangtze River Delta Medical Education Alliance".
2. Characteristic majors of Anhui Medical University China
(1) National characteristic majors of Anhui Medical University China: preventive medicine, pharmacy, clinical medicine, public service management.
(2) Provincial-level characteristic majors of Anhui Medical University China: biotechnology, stomatology, nursing, clinical medicine (rehabilitation medicine), health inspection and quarantine, public utility management, anesthesiology, etc.
(3) Pilot program for comprehensive reform of national majors at Anhui Medical University China: pharmacy and clinical medicine.
(4) Pilot comprehensive reform of provincial majors of Anhui Medical University China: Stomatology, etc.
Want to know more about Anhui Medical University China? JTRH has collected some detailed information for you!
3. Foreign students of Anhui Medical University China after the epidemic
"At the beginning of the outbreak, I was a little worried." Daniel Roy from Uganda revealed that his parents were very nervous seeing the epidemic in China and hoped he can go back as soon as possible. "I assured them that I was fine and had taken all precautions to ensure safety. I also told them that the epidemic will end soon because I have seen the tremendous efforts made by the government to control the epidemic."
"The school has provided us with support for learning, consulting and adapting to the environment." Roy sometimes shopped online, and sometimes brought a mask to the physical store to buy fresh ingredients and cooked in the public kitchen. "I want to especially thank my teachers. Although I am in a foreign country, they have given me the same support as my parents whenever I need them."
"The school prepared a surprise New Year gift for us. It was a New Year decoration. I posted it outside the door. It was very beautiful. The principal came to visit us today and brought us condolences." Liu Wenyuan from Indonesia told reporters. These days, although I am home, I am very fulfilling, and I am reading, studying, watching movies, and exercising indoors. "I stay indoors, sometimes watching movies, and sometimes exercising."