Foreign students can apply for scholarships in China, but how to apply for scholarships in China 2021 is an issue of great concern to foreign students. The following are the conditions:
Application conditions and requirements:
1. Undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral students at the school level, not including those who are about to graduate.
2. Students who apply for government scholarships and academic achievement awards are required to rank in the top 10 of the college.
3. Students who have failed or failed grades are not allowed to apply for government scholarships and scholarships for outstanding self-financed students.
4. Students who have already received government scholarships, Chinese government scholarships, and Confucius Institute scholarships are not allowed to apply for government scholarships and Chinese government scholarships for outstanding self-financed students. For example, if you are one of Zhejiang Gongshang University international students and you’ve received government scholarships, Chinese government scholarships, and Confucius Institute scholarships, then you are not allowed to apply these scholarships again.
5. International students whose visas have expired and are punished are not allowed to participate in the scholarship review.
As an expert in localization service, consulting & research service, education and training service, overseas engineering & after-sale technical services, JTRH offers the most detailed information and dedicated service for customers. And if you are searching for information about studying abroad, you can contact and consult us.
The application process is as follows:
1. Applicants download the application form from the "Common Download" page of the website of the International Students Office (or download the log attachment directly).
2. Fill out item by item according to the content of the application form, and then request the college to fill in the recommendation opinion and affix the official seal.
3. Provide transcripts for the academic year. Students who apply for the Academic Progress Award must provide transcripts for two academic years.
4. Submit the application form and transcript to the International Students Office before the deadline. For example, if you are one of the Northeast Normal University international students, you can submit your application form and transcript to Northeast Normal University International Students Office.
5. In May and October, organize scholarship review.
6. The list of winners will be announced in December.