Studying in China has become a trend, and more and more Indonesian students are coming to study in China. Scholarships can alleviate the financial pressure and burden of students' study, and become a “gift” that cannot be ignored. Then what is one year Chinese language scholarship for Indonesia students 2021? The following is a brief introduction to the application conditions and materials for Indonesia students to apply for China Government Scholarships.
I. Enrollment category
1. Chinese government unilateral scholarship: 30 full scholarships
Accepted student categories: undergraduates, master graduates, doctoral students, advanced students
2. China-Indonesia Higher Education Scholarship: 20 full scholarships
Accepted student categories: undergraduates, postgraduates, doctoral students (used to recruit students who come to China to study marine, medical health, tourism, education and other required majors)
International travel expenses: self-care
II. Application conditions
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2. Educational background and age requirements:
i. Applicants for a bachelor’s degree should have the same academic ability as a high school graduation, excellent academic performance, and generally not more than 25 years old;
ii. Applicants for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with excellent academic performance, and generally not more than 35 years old;
iii. Applicants for a doctorate degree should have a master’s degree or equivalent, with excellent academic performance, and generally not more than 40 years old;
iv. General scholars should have a high school diploma or above when they enroll, and the age is generally not more than 45 years old;
v. Senior scholars should have a master’s degree or higher or associate professor or higher when they enroll, and the age is generally not more than 50 years old.
III. Application materials (Chinese/English)
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials
1. "China Government Scholarships Application Form" (filled in Chinese or English)
Applicants must fill in and submit the electronic application information online through the "China Government Scholarships Management Information System for Studying in China" of the China Scholarship Council. After submitting the information, please print the application form for the China Government Scholarships automatically generated by the system. The website of the CSC Online Application System for Studying in China is: http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org; the Indonesian acceptance agency number is 3602. For example, if you are a student from Kunming University of Science and Technology, then you can apply for Kunming University of Science and Technology China Government Scholarships.
2. Passport home page.
Applicants must submit a clear scanned copy of the first page of a Japanese ordinary passport with a validity date later than March 1, 2021. If the validity period of the current passport does not meet the requirements, please renew a new passport in time. For applicants who are unable to apply for a passport before submitting the application due to objective reasons, with the permission of the accepting agency, they can submit valid certificates or supporting documents containing their "English name, gender, nationality, date of birth" and other information.
3. The highest degree certificate that has been notarized.
If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must also submit a certificate of enrollment or expected graduation from the school where he/she is studying. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Academic transcripts.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5. Study or research plan in China.
(Not less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 500 words for advanced students, no less than 800 words for graduate students), written in Chinese or English.
6. Letter of recommendation.
Applicants for master's and doctoral degrees and those who apply to study in China as advanced scholars must submit two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
7. Students who apply for music major must submit their own works; students who apply for fine arts major must provide 2 sketches, 2 color paintings and 2 other works of themselves.
8. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China.
9. Applicants who have studied in China for more than 6 months must submit a copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (the original should be kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and must be filled in in English). Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months.
10. Pre-admission notice.
If you have already obtained the pre-admission notice issued by the host institution of the China Government Scholarships, please attach it to the application materials;
11. Proof of language ability.
If you have obtained an HSK score report (valid for two years), please attach it to the application materials; if you have an IELTS or TOEFL score report (valid for two years), please attach it to the application materials;
JTRH provides you the most advanced and detailed information on university studying in China. If you have any questions on it, you can consult us. We hope you can be accepted by your favorite university.
Note: Please bind all application materials into a book in the above order. Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, application materials will not be returned. The originals of the applicant’s "Education Certificate" and "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" and other important materials must be properly kept by the applicant. If the applicant’s highest academic certificate is in a language other than Chinese/English, please provide an English translation.