1. Scholarship application form (Please fill out the form in English or Chinese).
2. A copy of personal information page of the applicant’s valid passport. Please provide the copy of the visa page and the entry page if the applicant is in China.
3. Copy of applicant’s highest level diploma or pre-graduation certificate. (The photocopy or notarized English or Chinese copy.)
a) Recent high school graduates must provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their own school
b) High school graduates must provide their high school diplomas;
c) Registered university students must provide both a high school diploma and a studying certificate from their university.
4. Copies of the Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form valid in half year (the original copy should be kept by the applicant).
5. Official academic transcripts of the applicant’s highest diploma (If the original text is not in Chinese, a notarized translation should be provided).
6. Applicants for Chinese-taught bachelor programs are required to have HSK level 4 or above.(No Chinese level requirement for TCSOL students)
7. Applicants for English-taught bachelor programs should meet the following criteria: IELTS ≧ 6.5, TOEFL ≧ 80
8. Recommendation letter of teachers, headmaster or government institutions officials.
9. No criminal record certificate
10. Other materials (certificates of awards etc.)